Philippine Airlines
2.5
  • Cebu Pacific fares maybe cheaper at times but most tickets I bought online for Phil
  • This is also the disadvantage when booking very early
  • But I like Philippine Airlines better than Cebu Pacific, for some reasons like, in Phil

• by Villager

I frequently travel these past months and I find Philippine Airlines (www. philairlines. com) better than other domestic airlines.

Cebu Pacific fares maybe cheaper at times but most tickets I bought online for Phil. Airlines are cheaper particulary to the destinations I chose even if I bought these tickets more than a couple of weeks ahead.

I usually booked online and all the

domestic airlines are getting expensive especially when the destination is to a tourist place like Bohol (Tagbilaran airport). I booked for a roundtrip ticket Mla-Tagb-Mla for P5,600 with the return gap of 2 weeks.

And all of a sudden my office told me that I would have another apointment on the date of my return trip. I called up Phil.

Airline reservation ...

• and requested that my ticket will be re routed and moved to different dates. I will fly Manila - Tagbilaran, then Cebu to Iloilo, then Iloilo to Manila.

I was told that I will pay additional rebooking charge of P600 and another cancellation charge of P600. I didn’t understand thier charges.

The office find it very expensive so they just have

to cancel my activity and I have to take the flight back to Manila as scheduled. This is also the disadvantage when booking very early.

But I like Philippine Airlines better than Cebu Pacific, for some reasons like, in Phil. Airline snacks are free while CebuPac sells snacks on board.

And pilots of Phil. Airlines touches ground smoothly compared to other domestic airlines.

Philippine Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4023051102180131/k2311a0523/5.23.10