2010 Acura ZDX  » Cars  »
  • I mean before I was hesitant to take my wife and newborn daughter, about 2 months old (super cute) on my rickety 2005 Toyota, but now after test driving it the car fares of great, beyond great, excellent
  • But besides these pros and cons, if you can get the car buy it over the MDX or the RDX because this car is much better than those in my opinion

• by Gamer4u

I get home about 1 month ago, and I see my dad sitting on the couch smiling. I greet him and all that and he ends up telling me that he bought a new car, FOR ME!!! I was ecstatic, I was overjoyed and I couldn’t believe it was the new 2010 Acura ZDX. That’s right the newest Acura Cross-over model, and I got it from my father. I was really really happy.

So how does the car fare off? Let me start of by saying, it is an Acura so it is going to be expensive. It starts off at around 46 grand in USD and can go up to 60

to 70 grand if fully loaded with the Advance Package. The car runs really smooth. I mean before I was hesitant to take my wife and newborn daughter, about 2 months old (super cute) on my rickety 2005 Toyota, but now after test driving it the car fares of great, beyond great, excellent. It has a specially designed tire technology that not only reduces impact by bumps and potholes but also reduces outside noises; going onto a puddle or just driving on gravel for example. It makes a big difference, especially when you do not want your child to wake up in the middle of their nap.

Other things the car comes ...

• with is a GPS, ventilated and heated front seats (I am one of those fragile little people who gets cold very easily) and a things called the Collision Mitigation Breaking System (CMBS) which stops the car if you are about touch another vehicle during parallel parking, reversing or even when your eyes are off of the road for a split second. These features are life savers, literally. Many times I have driven and all of a sudden this car from the next lane decides to come over to my lane, and boom crash. It was obviously their fault, and I do not know why it always happens to me, but I
        am confident this system will be able to sense that and stop my car before another 1500 dollar trip to the dealership.

I can go on about how comfortable the seats are, how enjoyable the surround sounds radio are, or how I lament on not having a vista/moon roof. But besides these pros and cons, if you can get the car buy it over the MDX or the RDX because this car is much better than those in my opinion. Then again if you are not shopping for cars but plan to, put this on your list as a option and be sure to check out their newest model when you go car shopping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 923051102170131/k2311a0523/5.23.10