Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer
  • I found the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer from Target for like $80
  • I figured why not try it out and if I like it then I might just invest in ink for the thing
  • The computer sin my house can actually print from this printer, so that isn’t an issue
  • I thought t was kind of cute how small it was
  • Would I recommend the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer to anyone

• by crystalowy

I don’t care what you say when it comes to a printer, it has to be about something. I have no idea how many printers I’ve bought and don’t know how many I plan on buying in the future. I mean when it comes to ink, there is nothing more irritating than spending money on ink cartridges. That can get expensive. I have no time for wasting money on something that doesn’t last all that long.

Since I was in the need for some ink, I had decided to go ahead and buy a new printer. I found the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer from Target for like $80. The only reason why bought this printer was because it was wireless and haven’t had my hands on a wireless printer in my

life. I thought the idea was great. I figured why not try it out and if I like it then I might just invest in ink for the thing.

Well when got it home I had a hard time trying to set it up. I never thought that getting a wireless printer would be so difficult. I figured would have a disk and instructions on how to set it up and that’s that. Well it took me more than a couple of hours for my computer to recognize.

Now that I see all the trouble I’m not sure if I’m going to actually move the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer to any other computer outside my house. The computer sin my house can actually print from this printer, so that isn’t an issue.

But I will say that setup was a trip and I wouldn’t want to do it again, that’s how stupid it was.

So what DID I like about the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer? Well I like the fact that it was small so I could put it right next to my computer without worrying about not having enough room to work. IT was more like a compact printer to me. I thought t was kind of cute how small it was.

What else did I like about the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer? There were no cords to this thing. I hate cords man, I get confused because I already have so many behind my desk. So this made my life a lot easier. If that isn’t enough then lets talk . It got ...

• Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer
      a scanner and a copier that I didn’t know about, until my husband came to use it. I was a bit shocked that I even let that slide past me.

Another thing that I like about the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer? Well I basically thought that it printed pretty well and it was fast. I mean I printed out 10 pages n less than 20 secs. I was amazed it was definitely top notch. And when I say top notch that’s what mean. Everything about what I printed out was clear and perfect.

I the only thing that I would change about the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer is the ink. It’s a bit higher than my usual ink. So I’m not sure how I feel about that. I mean I can buy it

but like I stated before, who wants to actually buy high ink? I surely don’t want to keep spending all my hard earned money on ink. And I don’t plan on buying another printer either, any time soon. So ‘m stuck where I stand. Considering the fact that this printer was $80, I have no other choice but to cater to it’s needs.

Would I recommend the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer to anyone? Yep If you can stand to spend a few extra dollars on ink then go ahead and check out the Lexmark 3-in-1 Wireless Printer. It might work for you like it worked for me. Just remember that the setup is not fun and it might cause you to pull a couple pieces of your hair out, if you’re not careful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621051101990331/k2311a0521/5.21.10