Jane Be Pure Mineral Foundation
  • I was very impressed with this Jane Mineral Foundation and have been using it for quite some time without any reactions
  • I consider this to be the perfect foundation for my skin, especially since it is a mineral foundation

• by CoffeeBreak

For the longest time I have been on the hunt for the perfect foundation. With very fair skin, most foundations are too dark for my skin. Many don’t look natural, are too expensive, or aren’t the right color. A few years ago I discovered Jane Be Pure Mineral Foundation. I tried it in the lightest

shade. I was pleasantly surprised! Not only does this foundation look perfect on my skin, it is a mineral foundation! The last thing I want is to put a bunch of chemicals on my skin. I was thrilled that this Jane foundation is talc free! The fact that it is fragrance free is an ...

• added bonus. I don’t have to worry about reactions to fragrances.

The foundation itself is a very nice cream, which blends very well into my skin. The bottle has a little pump for easy dispensing of the foundation. And the price is very affordable, contrary to some foundations.

I was very impressed with this Jane Mineral Foundation and

have been using it for quite some time without any reactions. It looks natural and is easy to apply. Each bottle has lasted me quite some time, so I am happy not having to constantly spend money on foundation. I consider this to be the perfect foundation for my skin, especially since it is a mineral foundation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121051101780331/k2311a0521/5.21.10