Pond’s White Beauty Detox
  • I've been trying more than five products, but this Pond's White Beauty Detox was the last one that I bought from the store
  • After I noticed about these pimples, I decided to stop using Pond's product
  • At least now I know that my skin have allergic reaction to the product which contain whitening cream

• by cosmetica

What kind of product that you ever try? I’ve been trying more than five products, but this Pond’s White Beauty Detox was the last one that I bought from the store.

Not like the other Pond’s product, this time my skin had a little allergic reaction with White Beauty Detox from Pond’s. I used this product because I wanted to have whiter

skin than I have. But after using this product for few times, my skin got allergic reaction. I started to get pimple or acne on my face. I never have similar skin reaction like this with other Pond’s product that I used before. I don’t know why this product caused few pimples on my face. Does it has to do with ...

• the whitening process that they promise when they offer this product for their customers?

After I noticed about these pimples, I decided to stop using Pond’s product. I could be wrong about this. The pimple might come from other reason as well, but when I stopped using this product, the pimple slowly disappear as well.

I am still using other product from Pond’s

but I did not continue to use white beauty detox anymore. It might be working with other people but not with my skin.

Since the price of this product was not that expensive, I did not feel sad about it. It’s worth to try. At least now I know that my skin have allergic reaction to the product which contain whitening cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121051101690331/k2311a0521/5.21.10