Shakey’s restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Shibuya ku Jingumae 6-1-1-10, Tokyo, Japan
  • I think I have became addicted to pizza desserts too thanks to Shakey's
  • My first experience with it was very positive, so I have gone back many times

• by Cal

Shakey’s is a chain of restaurants specialized mainly in pizza, but it offers more different dishes too. It is also a good option when I feel like eating tons of pizza for a reasonable price.

This restaurant has a very confortable aura, and at noon they offer a lunch buffet with different varieties

of normal and sweet pizza, as well as pasta and potatoes.

I was very shocked the first time I saw the sweet pizza slices, as you can find for example chocolate and banana pizza, but to my surprise it tastes amazingly good.

I think I have became addicted to pizza desserts too thanks ...

• to Shakey’s!

The normal pizzas are tasty and crispy too, and as they offer different varieties it’s hard to get tired of it.

In my case I don’t stop until I try them all.

Pasta dishes taste nice too.

The most surprising one is the pasta with plum sauce, a very Japanese thing,

and something that I have only seen in this restaurant.

Not only the lunch buffet is good, in a normal schedule the prices are very affordable too.

This restaurant is very clean, which is a thing that sometimes you don’t expect from a place that serves pizza.

My first experience with it was very positive, so I have gone back many times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721051101640331/k2311a0521/5.21.10