Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm
  • I don't like dry lips, and I love using lip balm before I apply lipstick for a nice smooth look
  • I don't like wondering what I am putting on my body
  • In fact, this is one of the best things for healing chapped lips
  • I was very happy to see natural ingredients that I know work, rather than a bunch of ingredients I didn't recognize

• by CoffeeBreak

I am a huge fan of lip balm. I have a large collection of them, and keep collecting more. I have at least one with me wherever I go. My purse is stocked with one, and I use it constantly. I don’t like dry lips, and I love using lip balm before I apply lipstick for a nice smooth look.

When I saw Cococare Cocoa Butter lip balm on clearance for a great price, I was really excited! I had never tried it before, but I took a chance and bought

some. I liked it so much, I returned to the store and bought the rest! I now have a great stock of this lip balm. I won’t be running out for quite a while!

The biggest plus for this cocoa butter lip balm was the ingredients. I don’t appreciate companies who put many unpronouncable ingredients into their products. I don’t like wondering what I am putting on my body. This product’s first ingredient is petrolatum (petroleum jelly), and I already know this is a great product for keeping lips moist.

• In fact, this is one of the best things for healing chapped lips. Other ingredients are cocoa butter, and aloe vera extract. I was very happy to see natural ingredients that I know work, rather than a bunch of ingredients I didn’t recognize.

The lip balm itself resembles a more firm petroleum jelly. This is wonderful, since it is not messy like petroleum jelly, but I still get the benefits! It is a nice clear color, so it isn’t anything fancy, but it gets the job done nicely.

The only thing I

didn’t like so much about this lip balm is the outside of the tube. It is a bright yellow color. I have seen many beautiful lip balm tubes, and this packaging doesn’t fall under that category. In fact, the packaging is downright ugly to me. But the inside product works wonderfully, making up for the package.

I would not have ever considered this product had it not been on sale. But I am glad I did, since I was pleasantly surprised with its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121051101390231/k2311a0521/5.21.10