PINK by Victoria’s Secret  » Clothes  »
  • Plus I love the little mascot for the PINK collection, the little dog which can be found on much of the clothing in some form or another
  • In my opinion, the PINK line makes the store

• by Lauren0924
      PINK by Victoria’s Secret is one of my all time favorite clothing lines. I love it.

Everything in this collection is adorable, comfortable and pretty affordable.

From the sweatpants and pajamas to underwear to their shirts and accessories, everything

in this collection is awesome.

Everything pretty much runs true to size, although a couple of things are overly big so they tell you to buy a size smaller than usual.

Plus I love the little mascot for the ...

• PINK collection, the little dog which can be found on much of the clothing in some form or another.

PINK by Victoria’s Secret is the main reason I shop at this store.

I love walking in and seeing all

the colors and the cute clothing right in front for this collection.

In my opinion, the PINK line makes the store.

I love it! If you love great clothes or comfy sweats or cute underwear, then check out Victoria’s Secret PINK collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551112110130731/k2311a1211/12.11.06