Timex Unisex Digital Sports Resin Strap Watch
  • I bought this watch for my husband because they had it at the drugstore and after I had gone to the department store and saw the prices I knew I was not paying that much so the drugstore became my easiest option

• by mamajess

I bought this watch for my husband because they had it at the drugstore and after I had gone to the department store and saw the prices I knew I was not paying that much so the drugstore became my easiest option. Buying a watch at a drugstore means you do not expect quality or fashion. They have one little display case if you are lucky there may be two whole cases. I picked this watch because Timex has made watches forever and they have a good reputation for utility and you get a limited warranty.

I have owned a handful of watches made by timex myself and have not been dissapointed.

The main use for this watch is my husband’s work. He works outside and we did not want him to wreck a decent watch. I do wear this watch when I run because it is light and it is unisex although it looks manly to me. I have used all the features on this watch and they are very easy to use. This watch does have a cheap look to it and the band on ours is starting ...

• to break but I only paid around $15 for ours and it has really taken a beating.

This watch only has a few features but nowadays everyone uses a cell phone for most of the things a watch might offer. I am not sure what most people look for in a watch but in a digital watch I usually want a clear display, water resistance, an alarm and a stop watch. So you can pretty much guess what this watch has since I actually bought it. Yes, it has an alarm clock, a clear

display, it can be submerged in water although it is not a diving watch, it has an easy to use stop watch and also a day and date display and the indigo button where you push it and it lights up so you can see it in the dark.

Pros of this watch: It is very rain and water resistant, ours came through the wash and only needed a new battery.

Unisex.

Easy to use.

Has decent features for the money.

Classic digital look, nothing fancy but nothing that will look dated in a few years.

Cons:

Not really unisex, it looks manly.

Wrist strap feels weird because it is resin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6421051100940131/k2311a0521/5.21.10