Members Mark Vitamin D-3 5,000IU (Sam’s Club)  » Health  »
  • I ended up taking those by the handful to get enough to bring me to the level my doctor wanted me at

• by Marty Raaymakers

This brand of Member’s Mark Vitamin D-3 Dietary Supplement are soft-gels. I have taken hard tablets of Members Mark Vitamin D-3 before, but didn’t get near the benefit I do when the Vitamin D-3 is in Soft Gel form, plus the gel caps are much smaller in size.

The 5000IU gel caps are small clear, easy to swallow, oval pills. The ingredients other than Vitamin D are soybean oil, gelatin and

glycerin.

I first started using Vitamin D-2 for my knees and found that it helped my mental health. My doctor started doing research on it. Vitamin D is the one vitamin that i seem to not be able to get enough of. When I started taking Vitamin D-3 liquid gel caps, there were only 2000IU capsules available. I ended up taking those by the handful to get enough to bring me ...

• to the level my doctor wanted me at.

When I take Vitamin D not only are my knees helped, but I am better able to get up in the mornings and enjoy life. I use Vitamin D instead of my using a light box. For some reason the actual Vitamin D helps me feel much better.

Now that the 5000IU capsules are available, I will be able to more easily up

my vitamin d consumption when I need to.

There are 400 softgels in the bottle. It just says that it is distributed by Sam’s West, Inc and doesn’t say who the manufacturer is, which initially made me a little nervous, but since they work, I will continue taking them.

I have not been able to find where these are manufactured.

There is no gluten, wheat, yeast or milk in these Vitamin D3 Capsules.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421051100910131/k2311a0521/5.21.10