Rolex Stainless Steel Fluted Women’s Watch  » Watches  »
  • There is nothing wrong with Rolex, I think most of us will admit they make a lovely well recognized watch that is known both for beauty and for performance but all Rolex watches have one thing in common they are very expensive
  • The advantage of a watch such is this is that it costs so much that when you buy it the jeweler where you buy it will take care of it for free or at very little cost
  • I believe it has actual gold in it and it feels heavier and different than cheaper watches

• by mamajess

I own this watch for one reason, it was a gift. There is nothing wrong with Rolex, I think most of us will admit they make a lovely well recognized watch that is known both for beauty and for performance but all Rolex watches have one thing in common they are very expensive. I do not know the exact value of my watch, only the estimate we had to provide our insurance company and it is around $5,000. I do love my watch but it makes me very nervous to wear.

I am actually more comfortable wearing

a $100 watch than this one because I worry about it too much. What is wonderful about this watch is that it curves in at the wrist. It is very delicate almost like a bracelet and this is such a beautiful watch it feels like you are wearing jewelry.

People tend to notice this watch. There is something about it. I do not know enough about metal to tell you how this watch is different but I own a lot of watches and this feels different in your hand.

I have not been able to scratch this watch like other watches and it still looks new. I cannot tell you if that is by design or if it is because I am paranoid about this watch but mine still looks perfect. This watch does not have many features, it does have a date display and it is water resistant.

It is shiny and looks beautiful and that is about it. The advantage of a watch such is this is that it costs so much that when you buy it the jeweler where you buy it will take care of it ...

• Rolex Stainless Steel Fluted Women's Watch
      for free or at very little cost. Mine needed a battery and it was taken care of and shined for free.

If you can afford a rolex this is a great choice. It is classic and fits in any office or even at a ball, this watch will take you places but make sure to insure it because it is not cheap. You will notice at first that this watch is not cheaply made.

I believe it has actual gold in it and it feels heavier and different than cheaper watches. The bulk of the

watches I own are cheaper and you can tell from looking at this that this watch is something special. Other than the workmanship and quality of materials one of the benefits of owning a rolex is that it has a great resale value.

Unlike most watches it will gain in value with time and become and antique. If you treat your watch well it can be passed on to other family members and become an heirloom. My watch looks as good as the day I got it and works just as well and I plan on giving it to my daughter someday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6421051100900131/k2311a0521/5.21.10