Timex Men’s Prize Fighter Watch With Fast Wrap  » Watches  »
  • This watch has a silly name in my opinion
  • I bought this watch for my husband because it is cheap and he has a history of breaking watches at work
  • The only problem I have with this watch is that after daily wear the velcro band on ours broke from my husband wearing it to work
  • I know they make new bands for a lot of timex watches but I paid around $20 for this and bands are at about $10 so I would rather buy another watch
  • I do recommend this watch to others, my husband is hard on watches so we decided to go with a slightly different timex watch but this is a great work horse of a watch that will work for anyone

• by mamajess

This watch has a silly name in my opinion. It is the sports prize fighter watch. I could not possibly tell you what that means.

Basically it is a plastic or possibly rubber watch with a velcro band that they call fast wrap. It is a lot like the watch you had as a kid.

It has all the same features pretty much and is tough to break. This is a work horse which may be where the prize fighter part comes in but it is not fancy and it looks like a kid’s watch.

/> I bought this watch for my husband because it is cheap and he has a history of breaking watches at work. It is very easy to use and easy to clean.

I have used this watch a few times myself on runs and it works great. The face of this watch is giant and dominated by the time.

It makes it very easy to know what time it is with just a glance. It is not complicated at all and you would never need to read the manual to use this watch.

...

• The features on this watch are pretty basic, you’ve got your indigo so you can tell what time it is in the dark, your alarm and your stop watch. When I have used this for running it has come in handy a lot, the stop watch part is set up well with a lap and split timer.

The only problem I have with this watch is that after daily wear the velcro band on ours broke from my husband wearing it to work. I know they make new bands for a lot of timex watches

but I paid around $20 for this and bands are at about $10 so I would rather buy another watch.

We have actually owned two of these as the first one had the band break as well. When we bought our watch it came with a five year guarantee with the battery and we did not need to change it at all.

I do recommend this watch to others, my husband is hard on watches so we decided to go with a slightly different timex watch but this is a great work horse of a watch that will work for anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6421051100890131/k2311a0521/5.21.10