Anne Klein Women’s SIlver Tone Dress Watch  » Watches  »
  • I bought this watch because I like Anne Klein and silver goes with everything
  • I do recommend this watch because it looks nice, holds up well and is affordable

• by mamajess

At a certain point in any adult with a job’s life you realize you cannot be professional and keep looking at your cell phone for the time. It looks rude and is something only a young person would do. Imagine if you were talking to your grandmother and she pulled out her cell and checked the time. Grownups wear watches, they always have.

Now that everyone has a cell and knows what time it is a lot of people forget that a watch projects a certain image. Wearing a watch says I need to know what time it is. In your personal life you may get away without wearing a watch but at work if you want to make a good impression and seem like someone who is there to do

business a watch is essential and a classic looking watch is a must.

If you are like me and follow fashion but cannot afford it you are in luck, there are a few nice companies that make handsome watches you can be proud to own without spending a ton. I have long been a fan of Anne Klein watches because they look a lot like higher end watches but they are affordable and in the United States you can get them lots of places. Most department stores carry them and if you check Ross often enough you can find last year’s models at a fraction of the price.

Most Anne Klein watches are around $50-$100 and the nice thing about them is if your boss sees the brand you do not ...

• need to be embarassed, this is not a timex, it is a nice classy watch. When you make more money you can buy a fancier watch but there is nothing to be ashamed with about this one. I bought this watch because I like Anne Klein and silver goes with everything.

It has a timeless look and goes with all the clothes I own. I can wear this with jeans or a suit and it looks great. This watch does not have an adjustable band.

The metal links are too large for my tiny hands so I went to a jeweler and for around $10 he removed two links to make the watch fit. That is really the only down side, the kind of clasp this watch

has is not adjustable. I do recommend this watch because it looks nice, holds up well and is affordable.

I have had no problems with mine, I do have a few scratches on the face from work, but I do not have any of the metal scraped away on mine. If you do not look closely at mine you will not see any flaws at all. I have only ever had to replace the battery and I did pay to have it tightened but that was my personal preference.

This watch has stood up well to hand washing and dish washing as well as the rain and it did once get dumped in the toilet by my child and it stood up to that. I give this a high 9 for quality and performance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6421051100880131/k2311a0521/5.21.10