Cargo Swimmables  » Cosmetics  »
  • It went on very smoothly, I didn't even have a problem applying it on my waterline, which I do with most eye pencils, that's why I prefer cream eyeliners
  • I spent about 6 hours at the pool and most of that time was spent swimming and playing in the water and this eye pencil lasted through all of that, I was very impressed
  • I wish this set did include a black for when I wanted to wear black, but I love the color that they came with and I could just as easily wear my own water proof black eyeliner
  • If I go to a water park in the future I would definitely choose to wear these

• by JCandyce

I absolutely these eye pencil liners. I got these before I went on vacation to the beach. I have water proof eyeliners but I only had dark colors and wanted to go lighter for the beach. I saw this set with 5 colors.

4 different shades of blue and 1 green. Before I left for the beach, a few days earlier I went swimming and I wanted to try these out, these aren’t normally colors that I would wear so I didn’t try these on before since I wanted to check them out in the water and see if they really were going to do like they said and be completely water proof even while swimming. I choose the lighter shade

of blue.

It went on very smoothly, I didn’t even have a problem applying it on my waterline, which I do with most eye pencils, that’s why I prefer cream eyeliners. The color was very bright and I really liked the color, it was also very pigmented and went on true to color without having to layer it to get the case color. I applied a few coats of black water proof mascara.

when I was done applying it I was a little unsure about how I looked and thought that I would wash it off and try the darker blue but after looking at my eyes a little more and smudging it out I liked it more. I was even complimented on my eyes, they said they really liked the color and that my eyes were really pretty. When I got to the pool, I jumped in and swam underwater (With my eyes closed) for a few minutes.

When I got out and dried off with a towel, I grabbed my pocket mirror and looked at my eyes. The eyeliner was exactly where I applied it. It wasn’t any lighter, it didn’t smear or smudge off.

I was really thrilled. And of course my water proof mascara was still on, that never lets me down. I went back in the water and didn’t worry so much about my eyeliner.

It was a couple of hours later when I checked on my ...

• Cargo Swimmables
      eyeliner again and it was still like it had been before and it still looked great. I spent about 6 hours at the pool and most of that time was spent swimming and playing in the water and this eye pencil lasted through all of that, I was very impressed. I didn’t even have to reapply or fix any smudges at all, all day.

I took all of them to the beach with me, I was there for a full week so I was able to use a different color everyday and they all gave me the same results, they didn’t even wash off or smear in the heavy tides of the beach, I was even more impressed by these eye

pencils. I wish this set did include a black for when I wanted to wear black, but I love the color that they came with and I could just as easily wear my own water proof black eyeliner. Especially the light green, that one really made my eyes pop.

These aren’t colors that I normally wear, I only wear these when I go to the beach or the pool. If I go to a water park in the future I would definitely choose to wear these. Since I don’t wear them that much they will last me for a really long time before I have to buy another one but I definitely will when these run out.

Great quality eye pencils especially for such a low price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121051100710131/k2311a0521/5.21.10