L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I loved how Penelope Cruz looks in this commercial, she looks amazing, especially her eyelashes, I thought she looked amazingly gorgeous
  • I didn't experience any flaking and it didn't loose it's height as the day went on, I noticed that they weren't as high as they were when I went to wash my face though but not very much they were still very long
  • L'Oreal's Telescopic Explosion mascara was definitely better for ma and gave me much better results then Loreal's original Telescopic mascara, I'm not really even a big fan of L'Oreal mascaras and I don't have as many mascaras from L'Oreal as I do other brands
  • The only problem I had was with getting it on my small lashes in the inner corners of my eyes, but it just takes a steady hand to get in there and not get any mascara on the side of my nose, overall great mascara

• by JCandyce

When I first saw the commercial for this L’Oreal telescopic Explosion Mascara I really wanted to get it. I loved how Penelope Cruz looks in this commercial, she looks amazing, especially her eyelashes, I thought she looked amazingly gorgeous.

She looks gorgeous all the time though, especially in the mascaras that she does for L’Oreal.

I’m a huge makeup junkie and I have lots of different kinds of makeup by all sorts of brands, I especially have a lot of mascaras.

After seeing the commercial on tv, a few days later I started seeing the ad for it in my magazines that I read, I saw the commercial a few more times on TV and the more that I saw it the more I wanted to get it.

The only thing that was holding me back from buying was that I had tried the original Telescopic Mascara by L’Oreal and it didn’t really work for me and also it has a very small circle brush and I haven’t used a mascara with that kind of brush before, I haven’t even seen any other mascaras with a brush like this but I went ahead and went to the store to buy it because I had a coupon for anything in the L’Oreal line so I figured I might as well try it.

When I got it I tried it on right away, the brush was actually pretty easy to use except on the inner corners of my eyes, I have to be more careful when I’m applying ...

• it not to get any on my skin, but I eventually got it and my lashes came out great.

It separated my lashes nicely while curling them and giving them length, my lashes long long and full and very pretty much like on Penelope Cruz’s does on the commercials and the magazine ads.

I didn’t experience any flaking and it didn’t loose it’s height as the day went on, I noticed that they weren’t as high as they were when I went to wash my face though but not very much they were still very long.

I didn’t get the water proof one, just the regular one so it came off very easily when I washed my face.

L’Oreal’s Telescopic Explosion mascara was definitely better for ma and

gave me much better results then Loreal’s original Telescopic mascara, I’m not really even a big fan of L’Oreal mascaras and I don’t have as many mascaras from L’Oreal as I do other brands.

I’m glad that I gave it a chance, I ended up really liking the small circular brush, I mostly like bigger, fluffier brushes, they’re easier for me to apply the mascara better and give me better results then the smaller brushes, but I’m pleasantly surprised with how this little brush transforms my lashes.

The only problem I had was with getting it on my small lashes in the inner corners of my eyes, but it just takes a steady hand to get in there and not get any mascara on the side of my nose, overall great mascara.

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121051100570131/k2311a0521/5.21.10