Febreze NOTICEables  » Housewares  »

• by Lauren0924
      Oh my gosh, if you love the smell of Christmas, then you have to get the Febreze NOTICEables in Apple Spice and Holly Berry. This thing is amazing.

The Febreze NOTICEables is an air freshener that plugs into the wall.

Unlike other plug

in air fresheners, this one contains TWO scents that compliment each other and that alternate throughout the day.

This way you are always getting a great aroma.

Instead of getting used to one smell, this air freshener spices it up by adding in ...

• another smell.

And this one is awesome.

It smells just like Christmas.

I love it! I walk into my house and immediately think of Christmas time which is awesome and perfect for this time of year! Plus it really works! I still smell

it every day even though I have had it for a few weeks and the smell does not get old.

I love the way it smells.

This is a great product if you want your house to smell good and you love the smell of Christmas!

Febreze NOTICEables

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531112110050731/k2311a1211/12.11.06