i.t. works USB 2.0 Flash Drive 8GB
  • It has an 8GB capacity which I think is more than adequate for my needs
  • I do not like neutral colors so much because they are that, neutral and a bit boring
  • For the price I paid, this is an excellent value product for me

• by bethbarl

I do not intend to bring this laptop with me as I don’t want to bring it again when I go back in July this year. However, all my files and documents are in this computer. I do have a lot of administrative work to do for the removal, the school, in addition to handing back the house in Gaborone to the office who owns it. For this, I need all my historical files if I am to do closure correctly. It’s not so much the pictures, music and video files that I have but my documents which are precious to me.

I forgot to bring my flash drives

with me and that was not so smart. I had no choice but to get another stick to put my files in. My husband always said that it is not a lost investment as we can always use it to store files.

This morning I went to Darty which is an electronics shop in the city. I got my Coskin flash drive here last year. After much deliberation between this brand which is unknown to me and in order not to make the mistake of getting one which is thick, I settled for i.t. works because of the price. The Sony flash drive costs twice than this one which

is only € 18,90. It has an 8GB capacity which I think is more than adequate for my needs. Earlier, I wanted to get one of 16GB but it was only available in white. I rather like the blue color and this won me over. I do not like neutral colors so much because they are that, neutral and a bit boring.

So far, I have no complaints with this flash drive. It is compatible with my OS which is an XP but also works on Vista. In addition, this flash drive supports both Windows and Mac based computers. Since it works on XP, then once it is plugged ...

• i.t. works USB 2.0 Flash Drive 8GB
      in, it is recognized by my laptop immediately.

I have been able now to transfer all of my files on this flash drive and I have still a lot of space left. Now, I do not have to worry that I will be missing some documents when I go back to Gabs as everything is in this drive. Each time I point my mouse to a document which has been copied, it gives me information details on the type of file (word, excel, fat and the like) and the size of the file. I never had this feature in my other memory sticks which I find quite useful.

Apart from its

performance (transferring files is really quick just by dragging and dropping), I also like that it is so slim and is even smaller than the USB stick that I use for my wireless mouse. It fits perfectly in one USB port without using up more space. Since the 2 ports are side by side, an extra millimetre is enough to render the other one unusable.

I think I have found my perfect memory stick. For the price I paid, this is an excellent value product for me. It does not take a lot of space, is easy to use, has a huge capacity and a color which I really like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3321051100450131/k2311a0521/5.21.10