Daybreakers Movie  » Movies  »
  • Ethan Hawke is not my favorite actor but I thought he pretty much kept the story together in this case
  • I really commend the director on this one this movie could have been awful if not done correctly but I think he really did a great job and came out with a pretty awesome product
  • If you enjoy a good vampire flick this may be the interesting twist you were looking for

• by Carter Horton

Daybreakers is a new twist on vampire movies. In this movie vampires were the majority race and control the world.

They hunt and farm humans for their blood.

Yet when the human population is decreasing there is a need to find a substitute to human blood.

This is where Edward Dalton, played by Ethan Hawke, a researcher for a safe alternative

to save the vampire race.

Yet when he comes in contact with the human resistance he starts looking for a new cure.

A way to turn vampires back into humans, as a way to cure the blood shortage.

Then it becomes a hunt to find the cure and also protect the humans working to make this cure.

Overall I did ...

• have a big opinion going into this movie I had seen the previews but did not expect too much.

It is actually a very surprising and thought out movie.

Vampire movies are a dime a dozen now a days but this one really but a unique twist on the usual story line.

Ethan Hawke is not my favorite actor but I

thought he pretty much kept the story together in this case.

I really commend the director on this one this movie could have been awful if not done correctly but I think he really did a great job and came out with a pretty awesome product.

If you enjoy a good vampire flick this may be the interesting twist you were looking for.

Daybreakers Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120051100320531/k2311a0520/5.20.10