Friskies Junior cat food  » Pets  »
  • A friend of mine had a cat who had kittens, and as she couldn't take care of them I decided to take one with me
  • As it was still a baby, I thought that it would be better to find food that would be good for its small and growing body
  • This kind of cat food is dry, so if your cat rejects it, I recommend to mix it with water, as I did with mine
  • If you have a kitten, I think that this is a good option to feed him or her

• by Cal

A friend of mine had a cat who had kittens, and as she couldn’t take care of them I decided to take one with me. As it was still a baby, I thought that it would be better to find food that would be good for

its small and growing body.

That’s when I went to the pet shop and the shop assistant recommended me to try with Friskies Junior.

This product, that is recommended for cats younger than 1 year old, consist of small croquettes that contain meat, cereals and vegetables, amongst other nourishments.

As they’re small, it’s really easy for a kitten to eat, and I didn’t have to worry about him not being able to swallow it well.

I gave my cat this food to eat twice a day, and he seemed to like it ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2920051100290531/k2311a0520/5.20.10