Denny’s
2701 E Grand River Ave East Lansing, MI.

• by Hornetlover

Denny’s diner is the finest place I have ever been to. The food was really good and the service was outstanding.

A friend told me that he loves Denny’s and so I did try them.

I am a chicken person, so every time I go to any diners or restaurants, I would definitely ask for their chicken menu.

I

love how Denny’s marinated the chicken breast, and their BBQ sauce is incomparable.

Loved it! Another nice thing at Denny’s, they does not serve canned corn, only microwavable or frozen corn and they’ll prepare it for you.

The place is neat, the bathroom is OK, the tables are far apart, so you don’t have to worry that you might bump another ...

• customer.

The wait people are so friendly and so as the manager.

Our wait person was the best among the best wait people, ever.

She introduced herself politely, she talks in a very clear voice, and she was wearing a smile all the time.

I love her eyes, it smile when she smiles.

One thing that made her

outstanding from any other wait people that I have encountered was, she knows how and when to crack jokes, which was impressive.

I always give tips and this time, I gave a good tip, and I felt good.

My husband even talked to the manager on duty and told her that our wait person was the best of all.

We would definitely go back at Denny’s.

Denny's

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720051100270531/k2311a0520/5.20.10