Doggie Blanket  » Pets  »
  • I found some but I also found some doggie blankets
  • The dogs seem to like them and I like how they do not get in the way, they look cute, were so cheap (they cost 15 dollars as opposed to the 60 dollar pillows i had previously bought), and easily cleanable

• by Lauren0924
      I have two dogs and am always looking for something that they can lounge on. I tried pillows, but the cedar ones got ripped apart and other just looked super dingy and gross after not that long.

Plus pillows are hard to travel with and an inconvenience to wash

and can be expensive! However, I went to Target looking for some more dog pillows.

I found some but I also found some doggie blankets.

The dog throws are adorable! I bought two by Woolrick.

One is a dark green and brown cordoroy and the other is pink and ...

• brown and blue striped.

They come wrapped up in a leather belt and they are so cute.

They are long and rectangular and they look cute in the house.

They do not take up a lot of room.

Also they can just be vaccumed over or thrown into the

washing machine very easily.

The dogs seem to like them and I like how they do not get in the way, they look cute, were so cheap (they cost 15 dollars as opposed to the 60 dollar pillows i had previously bought), and easily cleanable.

Definitely a great product for dogs!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291112110000731/k2311a1211/12.11.06