TJ Maxx
Aviation Road, Glens Falls, NY 12801
  • But after looking everywhere I possibly could for a purple dress for my grandmother's wedding, I decided to check in TJ Maxx
  • I was very impressed with my shopping experience
  • They even gave me their opinion about which one they thought was the best
  • I thought I was going to have to spend at least forty five dollars on a dress, but thankfully I didn't have to

• by forevergrateful12

TJ Maxx is not a place that I usually go to in order to do my shopping. But after looking everywhere I possibly could for a purple dress for my grandmother’s wedding, I decided to check in TJ Maxx. I was very impressed with my shopping experience.

First of all, they have a large variety of dresses available for purchase. I couldn’t believe that it was the only store in that mall where I could find a purple dress. They had a pretty good amount that I could choose from. So, my sister and I went into the fitting rooms several times to try them

all on and see if we could make a decision about which one we wanted. The staff was so helpful and did not get annoyed when we would come back with more dresses to try on. They even gave me their opinion about which one they thought was the best.

TJ Maxx also has so many other types of clothing. We were even looking through the cover ups because they had a lot of really nice ones that looked like dresses. When we went to go try them on as well, the staff was still really nice and helped us out a great deal.

I was even ...

• able to find the perfect trapless bra for my dress. I absolutely love the dress that I was able to find and the great thing is that it was only twenty dollars! That is such a great price for that nice of a dress. I thought I was going to have to spend at least forty five dollars on a dress, but thankfully I didn’t have to. TJ Maxx has the best prices that I have ever seen. I even saw dresses that were only sixteen dollars, which is an even better price.

There are also coupons that are available for this store that comes in

my local newspaper. I’m sure you can find these coupons elsewhere as well and sometimes they will even give you the coupons. We didn’t have any coupons for the dress but I remember seeing them before when I go through the Sunday newspaper.

This is definitely one of the best stores that I have ever gone to. They treat you well and they sell clothes that fit me beautifully and look really great. They have a great fashion sense and I am most certainly going to return in the future for all my dress needs. I rate this store a perfect 10, they are truly wonderful.

TJ Maxx

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2420051099990431/k2311a0520/5.20.10