Pears Shower Gel Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Pears is a classic brand and for a couple of quid from the supermarket, this 250 ml bottle is a reasonable price too

• by jeanne71

Pears Shower Gel is as pleasurable to use as I remember the bar of soap was, with its best qualities but with the advantage that it is 100% soap free. I would enjoy using the soap bar when I was a kid as it seemed to me to be like a big, brown, transparent lozenge, not to mention its

nice scent and gentle bubbles.

The shower gel is in a plastic bottle that looks just like a large version of the soap - a bigger, brown, transparent lozenge - with a hook at the top to hang it in your shower and a flip-top cap at the base.

Pears is a classic brand and for a couple ...

• of quid from the supermarket, this 250 ml bottle is a reasonable price too.

If you like the soap, you will like this shower gel.

It lathers up very well and creates luxurious soft bubbles that feel soothing and moisturising on my skin.

The subtle scent reminds me of the soap - it is not a floral scent and

I cannot think how to describe it but it is a pleasant, subtle fragrance.

When I come out of the shower or the bath, I feel really clean but my skin feels soft too.

This is hardly an expensive brand but washing with Pears Shower Gel feels quite luxurious to me.

This is a lovely body wash for the money.

Christine says :

Whilst I agree with the reviewer about the shower gel, I am not at all happy with the product overall because of the bottle its in. This is made of rigid plastic which splits when you try to squeeze it. Once the only gel left is within the cap this is also impossible to remove, so yet more waste.
    Sorry Pears but I will not be using any longer unless the shower gel is in a less rigid squeezy bottle that does not crack. Surely its not beyond the company to find a more appropriate bottle. Even the supermarkets own brands do not have this problem
    I am so irritated that I will be writing to Pears’ parent company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120051099940431/k2311a0520/5.20.10