Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturiser Face Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would recommend you try Olay Total Effects Nighting Firming Moisturiser if you want younger skin as that it what it has given me
  • I bought this because I really wanted to improve the texture of my skin
  • I have also noticed that my skin does have a better, more even tone to it
  • After two weeks of using this night cream, my skin is definitely younger looking - brighter, more even skin tone, hydrated and smooth

• by jeanne71

I would recommend you try Olay Total Effects Nighting Firming Moisturiser if you want younger skin as that it what it has given me. I am so pleased with the results which were noticable from the first application. I bought this because I really wanted to improve the texture of my skin. My skin is ageing - as I am 41 years old - and it had taken on the appearance of rough orange peel which is not only due to dryness with age but also the fact that I had acne

when I was a teenager. I still suffer with blocked pores nowadays. Well, on the first application it visibly reduced the appearance of my pores. It must have some ingredient in it that works like magic. My skin looked smoother and felt more hydrated with that first application. So it certainly lives up to its promise when it comes to nourishing moisturisation and pore refinement, which are two of the seven benefits to make skin look younger. In the daytime I wear a different moisturiser and still my pores ...

• look smaller and the texture of my skin is more refined, so the results do last from this night treatment.

I have also noticed that my skin does have a better, more even tone to it. I do have a few blotches on my cheeks but I can see there is an improvement. It also claims to reduce age spots but as I have only been using this night cream for two weeks I have not really noticed any difference with my one age spot.

After two weeks of using this night cream, my skin

is definitely younger looking - brighter, more even skin tone, hydrated and smooth. I feel ten times more confident about my appearance now. I treated myself to a really good, moisturising exfoliator at the same time as I started using this cream as I know that moisturisers work better on skin free of dead skin cells so I would recommend you do the same, but find one that compliments an anti-ageing cream such as this. On the basis of this cream I will be buying the day cream to see what it is like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120051099930431/k2311a0520/5.20.10