Reflections For Every Body Candle
  • In my opinion, these candles are just as good as a more expensive jar candle (if not better)

• by Blue345

Over Christmas time, I purchased a Reflections for Every Body candle. All of the candles of this kind are made of soy. They were available in the big jars, in a few different scents.

I picked out the pine scent and the ruby red holly berries scent. There were some other scents that weren’t

Christmas themed, which was nice.

However, I picked the Christmas themed scents because those appealled to me the most. Both of the candles that I purchased are quite strong smelling, even before they are lit.

I liked the red holly berry scent because it actually reminded me of the cherry lipsmackers, which brought me back ...

• to my childhood. Another good thing about the candles is that they are very reasonably priced; there were some good sales for them at Kohl’s.

The candles light just like any other candle. They stay nicely lit.

They put off a good scent that can be smelled from across the room. Also, the fact that

the candles are big means that they will last longer.

In my opinion, these candles are just as good as a more expensive jar candle (if not better). They are well worth purchasing.

If you see these candles during Christmastime (or any other time), be sure to pick one or more up! You won’t regret the decision.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1220051099900431/k2311a0520/5.20.10