Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I held it on my lashes for almost a minute and that's when I noticed that it was working it just needed more time
  • Without having any mascara on the curl lasts for about 30 minutes and then I have to re-curl it, This heated eye lash curler doesn't get that hot, I think if it did it wouldn't take as long as it does for me to curl my eyelashes and I think if it was hotter than the curl would last longer and I wouldn't have to re-curl as much anymore
  • I haven't used this under mascara anymore just when I'm not wearing any makeup, it's definitely good when I want a little curl but don't want to apply any makeup but other than that I don't use this all that much, however if it did then I would probably use it a lot more then I do now
  • I use Ardell false eyelashes all the time so I thought this would be great but it's not as great as the false eyelashes

• by JCandyce

I was a little hesitant to try another eyelash curler, I haven’t tried a heated eyelash curler before but I’ve tried manual eye lash curlers and didn’t really see a difference that a mascara didn’t do and its just always been easier for me to apply mascara. This is heated and I figured that it might do a better job so I gave it a try.

It took me some time to get used to, exactly how to place it on my eyes so it didn’t pinch my skin and get my lashes in there evenly so that they curl didn’t come out lopsided.

After I few tries I finally got it right, at this point curling my lashes was easy, i just held the lash curler on my lashes for 20 seconds then took it off

and did the other eye the same way, I had to repeat it a few times a leave it on longer, my eyelashes didn’t seem to want to really curl, at first it looked like the heated eyelash curler wasn’t doing anything at all, I had to double check that I had turned it on.

I held it on my lashes for almost a minute and that’s when I noticed that it was working it just needed more time.

I was worried that I was going to accidentally burn myself but it didn’t burn me or feel hot on my skin, the heat only touched my eye lashes and nothing else.

When I was finished and I looked into the mirror I liked what I saw, my lashes were even more curled then when I used a ...

• manual eyelash curler.

My lashes were very soft and fluttery.

I liked it very much, I saw a slight difference in how my eyelashes looked when I curled my lashes and applied mascara, my lashes were a little more longer when I used this heated eyelash curler, there not that much shorter when I don’t use the heated eyelash curler and just applied mascara like I normally do.

I do like this eyelash curler though, it’s very easy to use now that I got the hang of it, I mostly use it when I’m just hanging around the house and I don’t have any makeup but I use it on my lashes to help me look awake and like I do have some mascara on.

Without having any mascara on the curl lasts for about 30 minutes

and then I have to re-curl it, This heated eye lash curler doesn’t get that hot, I think if it did it wouldn’t take as long as it does for me to curl my eyelashes and I think if it was hotter than the curl would last longer and I wouldn’t have to re-curl as much anymore.

I haven’t used this under mascara anymore just when I’m not wearing any makeup, it’s definitely good when I want a little curl but don’t want to apply any makeup but other than that I don’t use this all that much, however if it did then I would probably use it a lot more then I do now.

I use Ardell false eyelashes all the time so I thought this would be great but it’s not as great as the false eyelashes.

Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120051099830431/k2311a0520/5.20.10