Ardelle Fashion Lashes  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've tried a few other brands of false eyelashes but I've always got the best results from using these
  • I bought a set of Ardelle false eyelashes that came with a false eyelash glue and the whole kit was less than $5, which to me is a really great deal especially since it comes with glue and the both the glue and the false eyelashes are very good quality

• by JCandyce

I absolutely love these false eyelashes! I’ve tried a few other brands of false eyelashes but I’ve always got the best results from using these. I don’t wear false eyelashes all the time, just on special occasions or when I want to really make up my eyes. I bought a set of Ardelle false eyelashes that came with a false eyelash glue and the whole kit was less than $5, which to me is a really great deal especially since it comes with glue and the both the glue and the false eyelashes are very good quality.

Applying the eyelashes are super easy and these lashes fit my eyes perfectly, they’re not

too short or too long that they need to be cut to fit. If I’m wearing eye makeup like eye shadow and eyeliner then I apply my makeup first and then put on the lashes, if I’m not wearing any eye makeup then (minus the liner that I make a thin line with to help hide the false eyelash band) then apply the false eyelashes on clean eyelids.

I dad a thin line of glue on the case that the eyelashes came in and I carefully touch the band of the false eyelashes on the glue and they flex it out a bit with my fingers and lightly blow on the glue, once the glue is tacky, which only takes a few seconds, then I carefully place it on my eye and use my ring finger to lightly press the false eyelashes into my skin while staying closet to my natural eyelashes as possible and it’s that easy. I do the same to both eyes and once I’m done I take either a cream eyeliner or a pencil eyeliner and make a thin line from the inner corners of my eyes to where the band meets and it blends in perfectly, I then take my mascara and apply a light coat, not much, just to blend in the false lashes with my real lashes.

...

• Ardelle Fashion Lashes
      They look great with any eye makeup that I’m wearing and look just as great If I’m not wearing any makeup. It only takes a few minutes to finish both eyes.

The glue and the lashes don’t case me any discomfort at all, no irritation to my eyes. The glue keeps the false eyelashes glued on all day, I never experienced any loosening or falling off throughout the day.

When I’m ready to take them off, they come off easily. They don’t tug at my skin or pull out any of my real lashes.

Sometimes I uses a Qtip that I dipped in a little cleanser and then go over the false

eyelash band with it, that loosens the band and i can easily and gently pull it off, and sometimes I use a makeup remover wiper and basically do the same thing that I do with the Qtip. I then take them and gently put them back in their case, I’m able to wear the same pair 2 or 3 times before I have to throw it out and use a new set.

I never had any problems with take the eyelashes off or even putting them on, even my first time. They’re so easy to apply, and even if you’re not sure how, every case comes with instructions to help you.

Best false eyelashes I’ve ever worn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120051099790431/k2311a0520/5.20.10