Walgreens Allergy Severe Pain Reliever Caplets
  • When my allergies are kicking in bad, the worst thing I experience is the sinus pain and congestion, which almost always leads to headaches and the neck aches and then all-over body aches
  • I bought the Walgreens Allergy Severe Pain Reliever Caplets after having already tried another Allergy medication of theirs, but the reason I picked up this one was because it was a Severe Pain Reliever as well
  • It cost $5 for 24 tablets, and you take two tablets every four hours or so
  • Walgreens has probably been the best allergy products I've tried, though, so I was holding out hope this really would alleve the pain as much as I needed it to
  • I'll definitely be trying it again though hopefully wont have much need of it this year, since my allergies have only been mild so far

• by Anasuya

When my allergies are kicking in bad, the worst thing I experience is the sinus pain and congestion, which almost always leads to headaches and the neck aches and then all-over body aches. I’m absolutely miserable when my allergies are at their worst, and I’ve very rarely found an allergy medication, including prescription medications, that are effective for long periods of time, and work quickly. I’ve had some success with Walgreens products over the last six months or so, though, and decided to give their allergy medicines a try. I bought the Walgreens Allergy Severe Pain Reliever Caplets after having already tried another Allergy medication of theirs, but the reason I picked up this one was because it was a Severe Pain Reliever as well.

My headaches and the sinus pressure were so intense that I could do little more than curl into a ball and wimper like a baby. I would even lay for hours at a time with a cold washcloth over my face, hoping that would help alleviate the headache the sinuses induced a little.

This medication was pretty affordable. It cost $5 for 24 tablets, and you take two tablets every four hours or so. I have a high tolerance for medication, and they eithr take for ever to be effective, or don’t last even half the time they say they’re going to last. Walgreens has probably been the best allergy products I’ve tried, though, so I was holding out hope this really would alleve the ...

• pain as much as I needed it to. I took two before I’d even left the store, knowing I had to head to work right after and trudge through a day of pain and general discomfort.

And yes, within about thirty to forty minutes, I was feeling the relief kicking in. It wasn’t subtle either. It was like one minute I was so stuffed up I couldn’t see straight, and the next second, my nose would run a bit and my sinuses were clearing up. Not totally cleared, but way more than I had been expecting. It didn’t make me sleepy at all, and I was able to function the whole day at work without any side effects. Now my husband can’t take these without

ending up in bed and asleep afterwards, but like I said, I have a higher tolerance for medications than most people, so it didn’t affect me that way at all. And, within the hour, I was feeling pretty normal, if not still a little exhausted. Throw a little caffiene in these and you’d have yourselves a winner! My headache had almost entirely dissipated, and even my itchy nose was minimal in comparison to what it was before I took them. It’s an excellent product, and one I’ve given to my kids and recommended to co-workers when they needed it. I’ll definitely be trying it again though hopefully wont have much need of it this year, since my allergies have only been mild so far. Excellent product for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620051099700431/k2311a0520/5.20.10