Criss Angel  » TV  »
  • In my opinion, he is the absolute best magician ever
  • His tv show on A&E is so cool and I love watching it every Wednesday night
  • If you have never seen him, you definitely need to check him out
  • He does the most amazing things from walking down buildings to walking on water to incredible card tricks to reading people's minds
  • What I really love about him is that he makes sure everyone knows that what you see is what you get

• by Lauren0924
      Holy cow. Criss Angel is AMAZING.

In my opinion, he is the absolute best magician ever.

His tv show on A&E is so cool and I love watching it every Wednesday night! If you have never seen him, you definitely need to check him out.

incredible card tricks to reading people’s minds.

It is unbelievable.

My mom loves to try and figure out magicians tricks but Criss leaves her completely astounded everytime.

Criss seems like such a normal and nice guy.

I really want to go to Las Vegas just to see him and I feel like I could just walk up to him and ...

• he would be the nicest person ever and then do a trick for me.

All of the episodes of his show are so cool! And I have his first season on DVD and plan on getting the second season very shortly.

you get.

He gives random spectators cameras so they can film what he is doing however they want, he always shows you the view from under, above or whatever so you know there is nothing secret there.

His show is awesome and he is awesome.

He leaves me completely blown away every week.

Definitely check him out, especially if you love magic!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101112109960731/k2311a1211/12.11.06