Iceland Health Joint Relief Advanced Formula Plus Sleep Support,Softgels  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • I wasn't necessarily overly impressed with the cream, but was still will to trying this combo product
  • I have suffered from pain in my lower back and in my shoulder for about two years and the only thing my doctor can tell me is that it's probably a muscular, joint or nerve problem that nothing can help me with but physical therapy
  • And yes, after another week of use, I found that I was sleeping more regularly, falling asleep faster, when sleeping has always been an issue with me, even before the pain became an issue

• by Anasuya

I have taken a lot of pain relievers, both in pill for and cream form, that work pretty well, but I really have never taken a pill that works for pain relief of joint and muscular pain while also giving me a good night of sleep. Of course, I’ve tried the Tylenol PM products and well as a few other, like Excedrin. And those work to put me to sleep, but rarely work to help the pain.

The Iceland Health Joint Relief Advanced Formula Plus Sleep Support in softgel form was a product that I’d heard of before when I tried the Iceland Health pain relieving cream a while back. I wasn’t necessarily overly impressed with the cream, but was still will to trying this combo product.

It was expensive, at about $60, but it also had about a three month supply in it, so I honestly couldn’t complain too much.

And if it worked, then it would be worth every last penny I invested in it.

I have suffered from pain in my lower back and in my shoulder for about two years and the only thing my doctor can tell me is that it’s probably a muscular, joint or nerve problem that nothing can help me with but physical therapy. My doctor prescribed me motrin 800 (which I can get on my own, thank you very much) and sent me on my way still living in pain on a daily basis.

I was ready to take matters into my own hands and try any and every pain relieving product, be it a pill or a cream, that I could get my hands on.

I liked the Iceland Health Joint Relief Advanced Formula Plus Sleep Support because it contains natural ingredients and acts more as a supplement than as an immediate ...

• cure.

Granted, I would love immediate relief, but I have other products I can turn to for that. What I really needed was something that would fix the problem long term, and provide me relief without me having to take pills or use creams several times a day.

It’s a drug-free sleep support, so I’m not entirely sure how it works, other than through the use of natural ingredients like melatonin. The first week I used it, I really didn’t notice that much of a difference.

I was still experiencing pain that was sometimes keeping me up or waking me up in the middle of the night. I was almost ready to give up on it, but figured I had paid for it, and nothing else was working long term, so might as well keep up with it and see what results I would get after a couple more weeks.

And

yes, after another week of use, I found that I was sleeping more regularly, falling asleep faster, when sleeping has always been an issue with me, even before the pain became an issue. It was a natural process and I never once felt drugged into falling asleep, and certainly nothing so severe I couldn’t wake up in the middle of the night and opperate heavy machinery if I were so inclined.

But, in the end, it still wasn’t doing as much as I’d hoped to provide the kind of pain relief I really needed. It’s advertised as joint relief, and maybe that’s not turly the category my problem fits in to, so it could be more a matter of my problems being a pinched nerve, than having anything to do with a joint.

I wont be spending that kind of money on it again, unless I’ve been diagnosed with joint problems properly first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620051099560431/k2311a0520/5.20.10