CocoPure Supplement  » Health  »
  • I'm not a very active individual, and I currently suffer from a variety of back problems that usually has me acting like a straight-out invalid half the time, though it's probably more me being a baby about it than actually being in real pain, though there is definitely real pain too
  • And, over the last two years, I found that I'm just always feeling so tired and lethargic and ready to go back to bed even if I've just gotten out of bed
  • I bought this drink mix expecting it to be no better than a chocolate diet powdered drink, and it was still a bit grainy, but if you mix it in a blender tends to smooth out much better than if stirring it with a spoon
  • I was impressed, because I know most of these homeopathic kind of supplements need a few weeks before you really experience the benefits of it

• by Anasuya

I’ve just recently, within the past year or so, gotten on this health kick of trying a variety of supplements and homeopathic treatments to just increase my general energy levels and over-all health. I’m not a very active individual, and I currently suffer from a variety of back problems that usually has me acting like a straight-out invalid half the time, though it’s probably more me being a baby about it than actually being in real pain, though there is definitely real pain too. And, over the last two years, I found that I’m just always feeling so tired and lethargic and ready to go back to bed even if I’ve just gotten out of bed. I really hated that kind of feeling and wanted to take my health and well-being into my own hands and

try a few natural supplements to find something that would help increase my overall vitality. CocoPure was one such product that appealed to me. First off, who doesn’t like the idea of taking cocoa as a supplement? I really don’t think you can go wrong there. It’s a chocolate tea mixed with green tea and is supposedly chalk full of antioxidants to help increase energy levels and general health.

I’m a huge coffee drinker, and didn’t think there was anything that could replace my daily coffee, but I definitely stand corrected. I bought this drink mix expecting it to be no better than a chocolate diet powdered drink, and it was still a bit grainy, but if you mix it in a blender tends to smooth out much better than if stirring it with a spoon.

• There’s no added sugars or anything in the tea mix, so I don’t feel like I’m loading up with sugars when I drink it as my mid-morning “snack”. And, it IS kind of like a snack. It’s nicely chocolate flavored, while still having the taste and consistency of a basic tea. It’s like taking liptons and adding chocolate syrup to it, which might sound gross, but I assure you tastes really well. And, even on that first day that I tried it, I really did notice that I had more energy than I normally have. I was impressed, because I know most of these homeopathic kind of supplements need a few weeks before you really experience the benefits of it.

But with CocoPure, I was surprised that I felt good the very same day that I

drank it. And, even my husband who hates tea managed to try it and enjoy it, though he’d still rather have a cup of chocolate milk if he needs his chocolate fix.

I wish it were a little cheaper, because it doesn’t last nearly as long as I’d like. The one container lasted me about a month and a half. Some days I’d have two drinks and some days I wouldn’t have any. For that kind of price, I’d have preferred it was a 90 day supply, but ultimately, it was a wonderful product. I’ve ordered it again, and can’t wait to get it in. Great for an energy boost, and it didn’t leave me with a chocolate-crash afterwards. You hardly taste the green tea for those who hate that kind of tea. The chocolate is definitely the prevelant taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420051099540331/k2311a0520/5.20.10