High School Musical  » Movies  »
  • Almost everyone I know that has seen this movie loves it
  • If you are looking for a great holiday gift, I recommend this movie or even tickets to the Tour
  • I love this movie and this it is one of Disney's best and cannot wait for the sequel

• by Lauren0924
      High School Musical debuted on the Disney Channel in January of 2006 and became a nationwide phenomenon, sparking musicals in high schools across the country, a musical tour, and great careers for the actors involved in this show. I am in my twenties and I absolutely LOVE this movie. It is corny and it is meant for kids but it is

so great! I even have the songs from the movie downloaded onto my ipod and reallllly want to see the tour this winter! The movie is so great and the songs are super catchy and the dancing is awesome. Almost everyone I know that has seen this movie loves it. There is something about it that just draws you in and ...

• you get caught up in it and before you realize it, you are singing along! My sister has the movie and we love watching it together and singing it! This is great for kids of course but even my mom likes watching this as well. If you are looking for a great holiday gift, I recommend this movie or even tickets
        to the Tour! Everyone in the family will love this (even if they do not want to admit it). My 20 year old brother watched it for the first time the other day and afterwards you could hear him singing the songs. So great! I love this movie and this it is one of Disney’s best and cannot wait for the sequel!

High School Musical

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111112109950731/k2311a1211/12.11.06