Crystal Vision Matrix Supplement  » Health  »
1.5
  • So it was a total shot in the dark when I decided to buy this supplement, the Crystal Vision Matrix which is supposed to help improve over-all eye health
  • My husband and I both took them until we ran out which, for the cost, should've lasted much longer than it did
  • I personally found it to be a waste of money, and my husband definitely isn't encouraging me to re-purchase, but who knows how it would work as a preventative measure

• by Anasuya

So it was a total shot in the dark when I decided to buy this supplement, the Crystal Vision Matrix which is supposed to help improve over-all eye health. I went through this whole kick for a while when I was buying all these homeopathic drink mixes and such that are supposed to increase energy and all sorts of stuff, but this was the first time I had found something that actually claimed to improve eye health. There were all sorts of claims associated with it that included lens and capillary health, though I was never entirely certain as to how this was actually supposed to work.

I’ve had glasses ever since I was a little girl, since first grade actually, and now I’m

in my mid-thirties, so I was pretty sure there was really no help for it at this point short of flat-out surgery, yet something still compelled me to try it. My husband has some eye problems, with a lazy eye, though he has 20/20 vision, and has never needed glasses a day in his life.

He has a hard time watching 3-d movies, because his lazy eye prevents him from looking at the screen straight on, and sometimes, it can cause him headaches when he’s particularly stressed. Ultimately I was hoping that if it didn’t work for me, at least it would work for him.

I certainly wasn’t expecting any dramatic improvements in my own eye health or problems.

I was glad to see ...

• it was a pill and not another obnoxious drink mix, which I’ve had my fill of over the past year during my strange obsession with homeopathic cures.

It was really like taking a daily vitamin, and these pills had all sorts of healthy things in it like Vitamins E, B2, D and Zinc as well as some herb extracts. My husband and I both took them until we ran out which, for the cost, should’ve lasted much longer than it did.

At the end of that time, I can honestly say I didn’t feel the least bit different. I still get occassionally eye-sight related headaches, and my prescription certainly hasn’t changed for the better, though I honestly didn’t need a new prescription last time

I visited my eye doctor.

My husband said the headaches seemed to be going away that he associated with his lazy eye, but otherwise he also didn’t notice any dramatic change. This might be better advertised as a total preventative measure and certainly not as something that might even potentially correct existing problems.

If I had taken this every day as a little girl, then perhaps I wouldn’t have the eye problems I have today, but as such, there’s very little I can do to change it short of surgery, as these pills certainly didn’t do anything at all. I personally found it to be a waste of money, and my husband definitely isn’t encouraging me to re-purchase, but who knows how it would work as a preventative measure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420051099410331/k2311a0520/5.20.10