Aveeno Active Naturals Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion  » Medicine  »
  • It definitely took away the itch from my rash
  • Another nice thing was, that I noticed my sunburn was much better by the next morning
  • I will be keeping this on hand for sunburns, bug bites, rashes, etc. I would recommend this for just about anyone
  • I think we all end up with a bug bite or sunburn at one time or another

• by mbowie

I had a yard sale last Saturday. It was a lot of fun. However, I ended up with a sunburn. I couldn’t put on any sunscreen because, I had an allergic reaction to it the previous weekend. I still had the rash from it last Saturday. So, I just tried to stay in the shade. Some of the medicines I take, make me very sun sensitive. It didn’t take much for me to end up sunburned on my arms, hands, and face. I looked at different sites online and found some recommended lotions to help ease the

sunburn pain. I then went to CVS and bought Aveeno Active Naturals Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion.

Aveeno Active Naturals Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion is a topical analgesic and skin protectant. It cost me around $9. It contains Pramoxine HCS 1% for the external analgesic and Calamine 3% for the skin protectant. Aveeno Active Naturals Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion can be used for sunburn, cuts, insect bites, rashes from poison ivy, and more. It releives pain and itching for a time. It can be reapplied up to three or four times a day. All I needed to do, was squeeze a ...

• bit of the lotion out of the bottle and rub it on my sunburn. I also put some on my rash. It does have a medicine type odor but, it goes away pretty quickly. Aveeno Active Naturals Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion works great. It took a good bit of the sunburn pain away almost instantly. It definitely took away the itch from my rash. Which was nice, since scratching on sunburn is no fun. Another nice thing was, that I noticed my sunburn was much better by the next morning. I don’t know if the Aveeno did that,
        but I am not complaining. There are a couple of warnings. Such as, don’t get it in your eyes, don’t put on open wounds, don’t wrap a bandage over it tightly, and definitely don’t swallow it. If swallowed, you will need to call Poison Control immediately.

I absolutely love Aveeno Active Naturals Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion. It really has helped me quite a bit. I will be keeping this on hand for sunburns, bug bites, rashes, etc. I would recommend this for just about anyone. I think we all end up with a bug bite or sunburn at one time or another.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620051099370331/k2311a0520/5.20.10