Lippman Collection Nail Essentials The Stripper Nail Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • It smells like Lavender and is definitely a lot easier on the nose

• by JCandyce

This is by far, the easiest nail polish remover that I’ve used. It has a pump that you use to make the nail polish remover come out, the pump is very easy to use and it pumps out the about the right amount of remover for each nail each pump.

It doesn’t smell like regular nail polish remover, it doesn’t have the strong irritating scent of

the acetone.

It smells like Lavender and is definitely a lot easier on the nose.

The smell is nice and not strong, it doesn’t smell like powerful chemical stuff and smelling it won’t give you a headache.

I have a sensitive nose and most other nail polish removers gave me and my mom both a headache, even when I just started using it because they were so strong but this one by Lippman doesn’t give us headaches and irritate our noses at all.

It takes off most of my nail polish easily and quickly.

It’s a little tougher to remove glitter colors and black nail polish nail polish but it still takes them off quicker then any other nail polish remover that I’ve tried.

All other colors that I wear, clear, red,

• Lippman Collection Nail Essentials The Stripper Nail Polish Remover
      pink, white tip, purple, etc it comes off easily, it’s only the glitter colors and black that I have a little tougher time getting off, it takes a little longer and more wiping but it’s definitely works faster than others I used, especially on the glitter colors.

However I have a few glitter colors that are stubborn against this nail polish remover and doesn’t want to

come off no matter how hard I try.

I eventually have to just pick it off, and even then it’s very hard, I don’t wear glitter nail polish that often anyway though.

Other than that it takes off all my other nail polish quickly.

It also doesn’t cause any dryness on my fingers, it gets the nail polish off easily and quickly without drying out my skin surrounding my nails.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120051099340331/k2311a0520/5.20.10