Caudalie Hand & Nail cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found Caudalie's hand and nail cream through a friend
  • This also works great on the cuticles of my nails, I haven't had a problem with my cuticles since using this hand cream
  • I've noticed that after I wash my hands, my hands aren't as dry as they used to be, they're quite soft on their own now, even my palms which had been really dry before I started using this hand cream, I even almost forget to apply it sometimes because my hands are so soft I forget that I need any lotion
  • Caudadlie's Hand and Nail Cream is the best hand lotion that I've tried and it's definitely help my hands a great deal

• by JCandyce

It always seems that my hands are dryer than the rest of my body and when I apply lotion, it was only a quick fix. I wanted to find something that would moisturize my hands and help keep them soft over time and not just when I had it on. I found Caudalie’s hand and nail cream through a friend.

The very first time that I tried it, my hands were immediately softer, the palms of my hands especially. It’s a little bit smoother and thinner than a lotion, but it’s not greasy at all and it dries quickly.

It has an orange spell, it smells strongly in the bottle and when you put it on, fortunately though it fades after a few minutes and you

can’t really smell it anymore unless you smell your hands, so it wont overpower your perfume if you wear any. That was an initial concern for me that the smell would not fade, it’s not unappealing smell but it’s not something I want to smell all day.

This also works great on the cuticles of my nails, I haven’t had a problem with my cuticles since using this hand cream. It blends in easy to the side of my nails, and I can immediately see the difference, it made my cuticles softer and disappear because it was moisturized so well.

Normally I have to apply lotion through out the day to keep my hands from getting dry however with this hand cream, I apply it ...

• in the morning and my hands are soft and smooth all day. I don’t even need to apply it after a day of work.

The only time I need to is when I take my shower at night, I apply it right before I go to bed. I’ve noticed that after I wash my hands, my hands aren’t as dry as they used to be, they’re quite soft on their own now, even my palms which had been really dry before I started using this hand cream, I even almost forget to apply it sometimes because my hands are so soft I forget that I need any lotion.

I still apply it because it keeps my hands in great shape and by using it it will

keep them that way. What I especially love about this hand cream is that it’s not greasy at all and doesn’t make my hands feel sticky.

With some lotions that I’ve used in the past, I would put it on and then it would be greasy and sticky that I would want to wash it right off, but not this one. When it starts to run out, the bottle can easily be pushed down (Like you do a toothpaste tube), so you can get out every little bit of lotion in there, so you get you moneys worth by using able to use all the product.

Caudadlie’s Hand and Nail Cream is the best hand lotion that I’ve tried and it’s definitely help my hands a great deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120051099320331/k2311a0520/5.20.10