Yamaha F310 Basic Starter Pack
  • I personally recommend this guitar pack for beginners and not only beginners, but for everyone who is looking for a great nice sounding guitar
  • I have played many acoustic guitar in the past, but I must say, this one is really one of the best for its price

• by Cristian Halati

I have bought the Yamaha F310 Starter Pack a few months ago, for about 100 British pound. Since i started playing it, I just can;t let it off my hand, it’s such a quality beautiful guitar.

I’m very pleased with it.

The pack includes: -the Yamaha F310 guitar -a guitar strap -three thin-medium guitar picks -a beginner’s DVD (song, chords, lots of useful stuff) -a very useful automatic tuner that work great -replaceable strings (bronze) Unlike

other cheap guitar which tend to sound really bad, and are also a nightmare for beginners, this one is a dream! It’s really versatile, suits a lot of different players, I personally use it for blues, folk and even classical pieces sometimes.

In every aspect, the guitar performs really good.

It has a rosewood fretboard, the neck is very comfortable, easy to play, great for sliding.

The neck is also thin and the fretboard is a ...

• bit narrow, which makes it easy to play some of the chords.

The guitar is perfect for strumming chords, the bronze acoustic strings that come with the guitar sound just beautiful.

The guitar stays in tune for a long, long time, no problems with that, the action is also very low, but no fret buzz at all.

It’s a very friendly guitar, easy to play, easy to maintain, and also, very affordable.

As for

the other components, just pure quality! The tuner makes wonders.

The picks, strap, and strings are all quality products!

The DVD makes it easy for someone just starting off to learn songs, chords, and other important things.

I personally recommend this guitar pack for beginners and not only beginners, but for everyone who is looking for a great nice sounding guitar.

I have played many acoustic guitar in the past, but I must say, this one is really one of the best for its price.

I totally recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620051099310331/k2311a0520/5.20.10