Uniden 6.0 Dect 6.0 - cordless telephone with digital answering machine and caller ID  » Electronics  »
  • I like that you can hear very clearly on it

• by Gina Gott

I saw this phone in Walmart , as I was returning another cordless phone because it was not wifi friendly. This one according to the box was - so I was sold. I am happy to say that I made an excellent choice and I am pleased with all this phone does.

My husband loves it too since it really doesn’t interfere with the laptop or the internet. I like that you can hear very clearly on it.

Voices on the other

end come in loud and static free. It also has a good range.

I like that I can walk out on the porch and still hear everything plainly without losing the signal. It also has caller ID and call waiting.

Another cool feature is that you can store numbers in the phone book and personalize their ring tones. That way you know when your family or friends are calling without even looking at the phone.

It also comes with an answering machine ...

• . It works good and the sound quality of the messages are wonderful too.

It’s a neat little phone. I work night shift a couple days a week and it has a special feature.

You can turn off the ringer to the phone and answering machine and still get calls! That really comes in handy for me when I am sleeping during the day. No telephone calls to wake me up , but I’ll see who calls when I check the phone.

/> I bought this phone for around $30. It works just as good as more expensive phones , has the same features , and is a bargain.

I love it. It’s great for anyone who wants a decent phone at a cheap price.

If you’re ever looking for a new phone - I rate this one a 10! If something ever happens to it , then I will go straight to the store and buy another one. This is the phone for me!

maddie says :

I cannot get the ringer on the handset on. I don`t know how it got turned to off, but please help me to turn it back on. thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620051099290331/k2311a0520/5.20.10