Richi Richi by Nina Richi perfume  » Perfume  »
  • One of the perfume that I like is Richi Richi
  • Very interesting bottle that I never had before in my perfume collection
  • I think the fragrance is a combination between several floral smells, which probably has some rose fragrance mixed with sandalwood and more flowers that I don't know the name of the fragrance
  • It's a bit expensive in my opinion, but if we can use it economically, we don't have to buy another one for sometimes

• by cosmetica

Have you try this product from Nina Richi perfume? We know that Nina Richi has several choice of perfumes that we can get from the store. One of the perfume that I like is Richi Richi.

The bottle of this perfume look a bit different than other Nina Richi perfume that I had before. This one

has pink purple glass bottle but the shape is like some kind of gift with ribbon. It has kittenish, deep pink packaging. Very interesting bottle that I never had before in my perfume collection.

The smell of this fragrance also nice to wear. It is a bit sweet but too to wear daily perfume.

I think the fragrance is a combination between several floral smells, which probably has some rose fragrance mixed with sandalwood and more flowers that I don’t know the name of the fragrance. But it smells nice every time you wear it on your body. It make you feel so fresh. But I think it will be better to use ...

• Richi Richi by Nina Richi perfume
      by the mature women.

The fragrance stay long time when you wear it for one day, you just need to spray one time to get the smell of this perfume in your body. Sometimes, even when we wash the clothes, we could still smell the fragrance in our clothes. But of course, it’s not strong anymore, only

in the area where we spray the perfume before that we could still smell the left over of the fragrance.

The price for 1.7 oz of this perfume is around 95 dollar. It’s a bit expensive in my opinion, but if we can use it economically, we don’t have to buy another one for sometimes.

Love this perfume!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620051099240331/k2311a0520/5.20.10