Subway College Station Texas  » Restaurants  »
College Station, Texas
  • It is crazy but they are super popular and I know why
  • So at night when im hungry I don't have to just count on junk food, I can actually get healthy food late at night which I love
  • I like making my own sandwich, and their toaster thing is awesome and the staff are always nicer plus their cookies are the best
  • Also, Subway has pizza and oh my gosh, it is some of the best pizza ever

• by Lauren0924
      In my city (which is not that big) there are seriously about 13 Subways. Within 5 miles of my house, there are about 5.

It is crazy but they are super popular and I know why.

I eat there all the time! What is also great with the ones

in my city is that they stay open late.

Most close at midnight but a few stay open til about 2 am.

So at night when im hungry I don’t have to just count on junk food, I can actually get healthy food late at night which I love.

...

• I like Subway better than quiznos.

I like making my own sandwich, and their toaster thing is awesome and the staff are always nicer plus their cookies are the best.

Also, Subway has pizza and oh my gosh, it is some of the best pizza ever.

Seriously.

This eatery

is one of my favorite places to pick up fast, cheap and healthy food! Their types of bread are great (I recommend the Honey Oat or Wheat) and I love their sandwiches and pizza and cookies and even their choices of chips.

Definitely a great place to get food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71112109920731/k2311a1211/12.11.06