Thai Airways  » Airlines  »
  • It's not the cheapest, but I think you get the best value for your money
  • For a trip to Mumbai, India from Manila, I paid for 900 US dollars
  • There was one time when I was reading the in flight magazine and the stewardess noticed that I was about to fall asleep
  • I've tried other airlines as well, but theirs is the best food Ive tasted
  • When flying thru Thai Airways, it's always a wonderful experience

• by kaycharmed

Flying to long distance destinations requires that economical, yet very comfortable flight, which sometimes can be experienced only if you fly first class. But with Thai Airways, I assure you, even the least expensive seat is a blast. Let’s start with the price, given that you take the economy class. Well, relatively, using Thai Airways is cheaper than most of the Asian airlines available. It’s not the cheapest, but I think you get the best value for your money.

For a trip to Mumbai, India from Manila, I paid for 900 US dollars. Which is I think, very cheap

already. As compared to the other airlines. Next, the crew.

They are very friendly, and very helpful as well as accommodating. There was one time when I was reading the in flight magazine and the stewardess noticed that I was about to fall asleep. The next thing I knew she was offering me either an extra pillow to continue my sleep or a cup of coffee to keep me awake. And they always give out orchids (corsage) once we are ready to land.

I think that’s a gesture which exemplifies their culture. Next, the food. Even though you’re paying ...

• for economy class, their food is really good. I’ve tried other airlines as well, but theirs is the best food Ive tasted.

From the selections, up to the side dish and dessert. My favorite is the spicy shrimp thing. When flying Thai airways, sometimes I wish that it’s the dish they’d serve. I once flew in business class, and their menu there was like that of a 5 star hotel.

And Im not exaggerating. It was really an experience. Thai airways flies to a lot of destination. And so time is very essential.

With this, I have never, as

in never, experienced a delayed flight with them. And that’s another plus. And lastly, since I have a frequent flyer card (Star alliance) I’m able to use their lounge. The one in Thailand is the best Royal Thai Airways lounge.

It’s like a hotel. They offer lots of food (freshly baked breads, pastries, etc). They have masseuses there, and a lot more. It’s a very relaxing place where I actually feel like home.

All in all, I would have to say that Thai Airways is the best airlines I’ve tried so far. When flying thru Thai Airways, it’s always a wonderful experience.

Thai Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4019051099180631/k2311a0519/5.19.10