Mongol Pencil  » Other  »
  • And speaking about pencil, my favorite label is Mongol

• by clickmarbin

When was the last time that I had use pencil to write an article, a story or a poem? I guess its almost past a decade where I last use a pencil for writing. It is obviously that I’m more enjoying writing online than using a pencil and a piece of paper. And speaking about pencil, my favorite label is Mongol.

Mongol is the most commonly use pencil in the Philippines. This yellow pencil outsell other

brands not because of media hype or too much brand ad campaign. It become the widely use pencil because of its durability and affordability. Thus a lot of consumer spread only positive feedback about it. When I was a kid, I am not the only one who used Mongol, in fact here in the Philippines, it is common to here from somebody the name Mongol being associated to a pencil, even if his buying another ...

• label. You know what I mean? Because of popularity we call all pencil brand…Mongol. Yes, its not costly to have it, you can even have more than 1, your kids will enjoy having lots of Mongol Pencil in their pencil cases. Aside from the fact that this is so affordable and durable, the pen has 3 level of brightness when you write it in a paper, 3 is the lightest among the three if I
        remember it write and is good for sketching and drawing.

Gone are the days that I am using pencil. But it does not mean that its already gone in the market. In fact, they are still the leading company that produces a not easy to break pencil , very durable and can be afford by all walks of life. My young sibling will be using a pencil for his schooling. And that’s Mongol. I highly recommend it.

Mongol Pencil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219051099100631/k2311a0519/5.19.10