Books by James Rollins
  • Deep Fathom is amazing and one of my favorite books of all time and Map or Bones and Black Order are also great and these two have the same characters which is always fun

• by Lauren0924
      James Rollins is my new favorite author. His books are awesome.

He has written Sandstorm, Deep Fathom, Amazonia, Excavation, Subterranean, Map of Bones, Ice Hunt and Black Order.

I have read all of them except Sandstorm and I am about to start that one.

His books are wonderful

and they really draw you in.

I find them incredibly hard to put down and often wind up staying up very late in order to finish reading them.

My favorites are Deep Fathom, Map of Bones and Black Order.

Deep Fathom is amazing and one of my favorite ...

• books of all time and Map or Bones and Black Order are also great and these two have the same characters which is always fun.

His books are a mix of thriller, history, fiction and adventure.

He is an awesome writer and I always find myself falling in

love with the characters.

Their are always twists and sub plots that add more and great dimensions to the books.

If you like reading and you like people like Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child, Dan Brown, and others like that, you will love James Rollins books.

Great great author and books!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171112109910731/k2311a1211/12.11.06