Acer Aspire 5715Z  » Computers  »
1.5

• by tonytony13

Acer Aspire 5715Z

This computer has put me through so much trouble I don’t even know where to start. Internet explorer constantly stops working and freezes, which results in me having to close it through task manager.

This happens too frequently!

The video quality was good in the beginning but once the memory of the computer stated filling up the computer’s video

quality dropped drastically! When watching a video the video had to stop every 15 seconds or so!

Gaming on the computer was just as slow, I played Fifa 08 on this computer and for the game to function properly without freezing I had to restart it completely and launch the game that way.

But then after 15 minutes or so the ...

• game started freezing again, which is very irritating.

I stopped using the computer as frequently and instead moved to my compaq, but went back every once in a while because of files I had left on the Acer.

And on one very beautiful day the computer wouldn’t turn on, like it would do the beginning loading and then get stuck at

the part where it writes some codes or whatever.

And it would just blink the “under score,” sometimes it would turn on but after about 10 blinks.

Usually the computer refused to turn on and now it just completely woun’t turn on, apparently the video card burned up.

Well, I guess I’m sort of relieved of not having to use that computer again.

I definitely prefer compaq or even apple.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1919051099020631/k2311a0519/5.19.10