Remote Dog Trainer
  • I bought the Innotek Remote Trainer (for big dogs) and I love it
  • From the first day i put this on my dog, I have noticed an excellent change
  • I bought this a little over a week ago, and my dog is so much better

• by Lauren0924
      I have two giant dogs. One is a big mutt who is absolutely the sweetest thing ever and the other is a 2 year old German Shepherd. She is huge and she is loud and she looks scary but she is so sweet.

However I realized she needed to be better controlled because she is very strong and very stubborn. If she wants to bark or pull on the leash, nothing is going to stop her.

So i finally went to the pet store and bought a remote dog trainer. I bought the Innotek Remote Trainer (for big dogs)

and I love it.

This is a collar which sends a little shock to her if she is bad. However it is not a bad shock.

It is like if you walked across carpet and then shocked someone. It just startles you.

But the great thing about this one, is you can give a warning tone before shocking. If you follow the warning tone with a shock the dog will associate the tone with the shock so pretty soon if you just push the warning tone button, the dog will stop the bad behaviour because it knows a shock ...

• will follow if it keeps up.

From the first day i put this on my dog, I have noticed an excellent change. I bought this a little over a week ago, and my dog is so much better! She learned very quickly that jumping at the door was wrong, to back up when people walked in and not jump on them, and to stop barking when I say quiet.

I barely have to use the shock, the warning tone does it for her. You can also use this remote to train your dog, not just stop bad behaviour.

I

haven’t started that yet but I plan on doing that soon. If you have an unruly dog and you need to control them better (in a HUMANE fashion) then pick up the Innotek collar with Remote Trainer.

You will notice a great great change in your dog super fast. Everyone has commented on how much better and sweeter Belle (my dog) is.

She is so much better to be around and people can come over and she doesn’t go crazy anymore. I love this collar and I definitely love how my dog is so much sweeter.

Definitely check this out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291112109900731/k2311a1211/12.11.06