Isdin Bexident Encias toothpaste  » Health  »
  • Now I don't have problems in my mouth anymore, but in that time this toothpaste was a great help, and I would recommend it for people in the same case

• by Cal

This toothpaste is a little more expensive than other brands, but there’s an explanation to that. This product is sold in pharmacies, and it’s specifically created to take good care of the gums.

I had some health problems in my mouth in the past, and when I asked my dentist I got this

toothpaste recommended, as my gums were very sensitive and also every time I brushed my teeth they bleed a lot.

They would even get swollen sometimes, what was making my life difficult.

Since I started using this special toothpaste called Isdin Bexident Encias, being encias the Spanish word for gums in case you ...

• feel curious, my gums gradually got better and better.

After using this toothpaste a few days I started being able to brush my teeth without bleeding, and they also became less sensitive.

The taste is not bad.

I would say that it’s like any other toothpaste that doesn’t have an special taste, like

those ones with double mint or apple taste.

To get a healthy mouth I combined this product with a good dental floss and the mouth rinse from the same brand.

Now I don’t have problems in my mouth anymore, but in that time this toothpaste was a great help, and I would recommend it for people in the same case.

Gerson Bergamin says :

This toothpaste is phenomenal
    It helped a lot my gum problems. Highly recommended for those who, as me, have gums issues.
    Many thanks to Bexident Gel Toothpaste

Captain Bergamin

Michael says :

I do not have gum issues. I had a tooth that I thought was cracked, but the Mexican dentist said it was some sort of trauma to the tooth and it was not cracked. He told me to use Bexident Encias and I am still using it 2 months later. It has substantially reduced the pain but occasionally I get a jolt of discomfort if I bite down really hard. However, I experienced less of this issue as I comtinue to use it. Great stuff

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419051098780531/k2311a0519/5.19.10