Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you do have sensitive and oily skin, I would recommend this for you, since the tea tree products are way too irritating
  • But in my opinion, it's pretty mediocre and for the price it is, you could probably find much better masks for a better price

• by chelleye

First of all, I loved the smell of this product. It was pretty overpriced, $27 AU for a 100mL little tub. The effects of this mask weren’t too strong, which I liked, since my skin is sensitive but tends to be blemished and reddish. If you do have sensitive and oily

skin, I would recommend this for you, since the tea tree products are way too irritating.

The product does do what it promises, it absorbed excess oil and mattified my skin really well, even a few days after, I saw that it was still mattified.

Although, if you do have acne and want this ...

• mask to get rid of it, this will not do much. I could see that it visibly made my pores smaller and reduced some inflammation, but it did not actually get rid of any of the acne. And the smell of the seaweed extract lingered, so if you don’t like the scent,
        this might not be for you. I loved it though! So yummy!

So, If you are looking for a not-so-strong mask to quickly fix any oily spots, this is for you. But in my opinion, it’s pretty mediocre and for the price it is, you could probably find much better masks for a better price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051098770531/k2311a0519/5.19.10