Light From Above Black Tide  » Music  »
  • The focus is definitely on the instruments, the vocalist is also the lead guitarist for Black Tide as well
  • I like bands Like Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, and Guns N' Roses, but I think Black Tide beats all of them combined
  • Warriors of time has one of the best acoustic intros I've ever heard
  • If you are into Speed Metal or Metal, then I suggest you listen to these guys, they are a great band
  • And if you play in a band, then I think it's a must that you listen to them

• by 7DS

Light From Above is Black Tide’s first and only album so far, but there is supposed to be a new album coming out within the next year. The lyrics in this album don’t really have any deep meaning, but that isn’t the focus of this band.

The focus is definitely on the instruments,

the vocalist is also the lead guitarist for Black Tide as well.

I like bands Like Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, and Guns N’ Roses, but I think Black Tide beats all of them combined; they don’t need to scream to get there point across.

The album is labeled as explicit, but there is only ...

• one song that is explicit, and they only swear 4 times, but the words aren’t emphasized; the song could still work without them.

The album features eleven songs, one of them a cover of “Hit the Lights” by Metallicca.

My two personal favorites are Black Abyss and Warriors of Time.

Warriors of time

has one of the best acoustic intros I’ve ever heard.

If you are into Speed Metal or Metal, then I suggest you listen to these guys, they are a great band.

And if you play in a band, then I think it’s a must that you listen to them.

GET THIS CD IT IS AWESOME

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419051098760531/k2311a0519/5.19.10