Flip Ultra U1120 Camcorder
  • I bought this Flip Camcorder at Walmart for $130.00
  • If you are looking for a good quality camcorder that will not cost a lot of money or take up a lot of room - then this one is for you

• by Gina Gott

I absolutely love this camcorder. I use it all of the time. It is perfect to make home movies , take on vacation with you , or anything else you can think of.

The quality is awesome! You can even use it in the dark or at night and the video will show up clear! It is amazing!

I bought this Flip Camcorder at Walmart for $130 . It was money well spent.

This little camcorder does more

than some big ones do and it’s so simple to use!

They have many different colors , but I chose the pink and white one. It is very cute and stylish.

It has a 2 inch color LCD screen that is very clear , so you can watch what you are recording. It also comes with a small tripod stand that you can set up anywhere.

I bought this camcorder when we were on the way to the ...

• beach and had a blast with it! It is very simple to use. Just turn it on and press record.

It will take up to 2 hours of footage. All you have to do is plug the camcorder into your computer to download the videos and edit them.

One of my favorite things about this camcorder is that you can freeze a shot and turn it into a picture. I have so much fun playing with this thing.

You

can also add music to your movies!

Another great thing about this camcorder is the size. It is so tiny it will fit into your pocket or pocketbook.

It is wonderful what this little camcorder will do. If you are looking for a good quality camcorder that will not cost a lot of money or take up a lot of room - then this one is for you.

It’s easy and fun to use. Give it a try and you’ll see what I mean.

reparar says :

la camara no me enciende le cambie de lugar los programas para una carpeta dentro de ella misma ydejo de trabajar

Gina replies :

Hi Reparar,

I am sorry, I only speak English.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1619051098720531/k2311a0519/5.19.10