Garnier Nutrisses Nourishing Multi-lights in Beige Blonde  » Cosmetics  »
  • Garnier Nutrisse's Nourishing Multi-lights haircolor is, in my opinion, fantastic
  • I have tried other highlighting kits, but this one is by far the best

• by Rachel Dellaposta

Garnier Nutrisse’s Nourishing Multi-lights haircolor is, in my opinion, fantastic. Nothing comes close to having your hair highlighted in a salon by professionals, but if you must use at-home haircolor, use Garnier! This product does not turn my hair orange like many other products.

It also leaves my hair healthy and shiny.

I have very

long hair but there is always plenty of product included in one box to get the job done! It also is relatively cheap.

Compared to many other highlighting kits, this kit costs several dollars less.

It is slightly more difficult to use than regular haircolors, but all highlighting kits are.

They tend to be thicker ...

• and must be painted on as opposed to squeezed on like regular haircolor.

The only downside to this product is the applicator.

I rarely use it.

I actually usually end up using my fingers because that is the only way I can successfully get the product in the places I want, and only in the

places I want.

Overall, this is a great product.

It has very few drawbacks and leaves hair looking beautiful.

I have actually had people, including hairstylists, tell me that they cannot believe that I use a box kit to color my hair! I have tried other highlighting kits, but this one is by far the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051098700531/k2311a0519/5.19.10